- Niskena – A smooth blend of red lentils, sweet onion,
olive oil, and spices.
- Dowjic – Chicken, yogurt, rice basil and lemon juice. This
soup’s tangy bite has traditionally kept many a Kurdish
traveler from wondering too far from home.
- Mahagic – Maha’s own recipe – a mix of vegetables including
potatoes, broccoli, carrots, and peas with chicken breast and
noodles in a light flavorful broth.
(Cup $4.25 Bowl $5.00)
- Jaajic – Cucumber, dill and fresh garlic in a yogurt sauce.
- Tabouli Salad – A fresh mix of couscous, parsley, tomato
fresh onion, and lemon juice.
- Tossed Salad – Lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers,
and homemade vinaigrette.
- Traditional Silopi Salad – Finely chopped cucumbers,
tomatoes, and onion with lemon, salt, black pepper, olives
olive oil, and parsley.
- Tanyata – Half tabouli and half Jaajic, the way Tanya likes it.
(Small $4.25 Large $5.00)
- Kurdish Bread – Two slices per order Small servings of: Feta cheese, red sauce, olive oil, Jaajic & olives